WOLVERINE is ZooRacing’s newest high-performance body on the market. It’s been designed with our newest insights in mind to make WOLVERINE even faster on every track, compared to its predecessors. Lots of new features improved the handling, making it more dynamic. More contact pressure offers more stability in corners with lots more rotation. The aerodynamic efficiency has been improved again as well.
The overall length has been shortened to achieve a lesser inertia and therefore a better rotation around the vertical axis. For more steering in fast corners we’ve redesigned the front and hood and made them steeper. To easier steer the airflow along the sides over the rear wheel arches to the rear wing, to create more downforce, we’ve re-tailored WOLVERINE’s sides. The rear is designed evenly and uniform for a low center of gravity and to ensure easy airflow to the wing. For a consistent flow we’ve remodeled the rear fenders to minimize turbulences at the rear of the body.
For a better aerodynamic efficiency we’ve elongated the roof of WOLVERINE. For the first time the windows at the side have an arch build in, to even out the pressure ratio of the airflow. With the rear wing we’ve included a known one, the HELLCAT wing, and improved it even further. The wing is known for its bowed form, which fits perfectly on the bodies rear and has an extreme impact. For more structural stability and more downforce on fast tracks, we’ve included a highly efficient reinforcement rib.
We’ve redesigned the area in front of the window shield to create more stiffness. The front fenders have a unique structure built in to prevent deflection at high speeds and overall more efficiency.
Part of the package are 2-step window masks that will ensure window frames of Pro quality. The body package is rounded out by high-quality wing mounting hardware and a detailed sticker sheet including grille, head and taillights.
– CAD designed
– Specialised LCG body shell with a more realistic design and less aerodynamic drag
– Low, and yet realistic front end with sculptured hood and grille details
– Updated DBX-style roof section for less aerodynamic drag and higher cornering speeds
– Recessed roof to channel the airflow and to create greatly improved structural stability thanks to static reinforcement
– Structured rear end for anti-tuck capabilities
– Large wheel arches allow the body to be placed 4mm front or back (8mm in total)
– Large wheel arches ensure the tires will not rub in whatever position
– Anti-tuck capabilities with structured side skirts
– Static reinforcement on the hood.
– ZOOlite 0.7mm standard body weighs in at approximately 75g cut & including wing
– Detailed decal sheet
– 2-step window masks
– Wing mounting hardware
– 100mm grid on the rear truck lid for easy and convenient body mounting
Please Note: The body is supplied clear with window masks and a sticker sheet.