The Hobbywing Xerun XR10 Pro Stock Spec V4 offers the latest in Hobbywing ESC technology, developed and optimized for stock spec class racing. Recommended for on-road and off-road spec racing, this high quality ESC features a tiny 31.5x25.6x16.1mm footprint, a full aluminum case, and 80 amp current delivery with burst up to 380 amps! Other features include 2S LiPo compatibility, and a 6V/3A switch mode BEC.
- Special Design for Stock Class Racing: Reliable hardware combined with powerful software (contains 5 common select-to-use profiles) provides an ideal power solution for 2S stock class racing
- Super Internal BEC: The built-in boost BEC with a maximum output of 6A and voltage adjustable between 6V and 7.4V allows users to use various, servos and receivers (without connecting any extra battery).
- Adjustable Throttle & Brake PWM Frequencies: The independent and adjustable throttle & brake PWM frequencies guarantee precise and accurate throttle and brake control.
- Programming/Upgrading/Data Reading Wirelessly: With Hobbywing's optional "WiFi Express" module (HWA30503000 - not included) and iPhone or an Android phone (with the HOBBYWING WiFi Link software installed), the user can remotely program parameters, upgrade firmware and check relevant data of the ESC without leaving the control stand.
- Built-in Electronic Switch: The internal electronic switch with a lifespan of over 50,000 on/off cycles completely solves the problems like stuck reed, rust contact points, and automatic shutdown that conventional mechanical switches often have.
- Data-logging Capability: This ESC features the data-logging function which will record the maximum ESC & motor temperatures, the maximum motor RPM, and etc. in real time and allows users to check those data via a LCD program box or WiFi module after each use.
Current: Continuous: 80A / Burst: 380A
Battery: 5-7 cells NiMH/NiCd / 2S LiPo
Built-in BEC: 6V@3A (switch mode)
Motor Supported: Sensored and sensorless brushless motors
Suitable Motor: 3650 Motors,1/10 Touring Cars ≥10.5T, 1/10 Buggy≥13.5T
Application: STOCK class of 1/10th Touring Car & Buggy Racing
Cooling Fan: 5V - 7.4V (20x20x8mm)
Weight: 28g (without wires and cooling fan)