Bluetooth OTA Programmer For XERUN & EZRUN
The OTA Programmer is a module which uses Bluetooth communication technology for transferring data between an ESC and a smart device (Android phone, iPhone, tablet). It enables the wireless communication between ESC and smart device possible; the user can easily program and upgrade ESC and monitor data transferring via this unit.
The OTA Programmer module works with majority of the current line of HOBBYWING products*
Some of XERUN series & EZRUN series of car ESCs.
Some of PLATINUM series of aircraft ESCs.
Some of SEAKING series of boat ESCs.
*Please refer to ESC manual to ensure it can work with the OTA Programmer.
- Hobbywing OTA (over-the-air) Firmware Update Device
- Programs through a smartphone or other smart devices
- Access to HW Support: User Manual, Profile manager, etc
- Fail-safe feature (Disables throttle control when OTA programming is enabled)
- Working Voltage: 5V-12.6V
- Supported Bluetooth Version: >= 4.0
- Effective Wireless Range: 0-3m (Open Field)
- Size: 30.0x25.5x8.5mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 10.2g