73RC are pleased to introduce their competition 235mm Pan car conversion kit - the 73TEN. Available now!
Designed and engineered in Australia for outdoor racing, partnering with the industries best organisations to ensure a truly race ready specification.
- Your choice of front suspension plate to suit - CRC/Old AE or Xray or Roche/R5/Saxo/VBC (Ensure you specifiy in the notes section during checkout)
- Optimised weight distribution to maximise traction and agility
- Accepts 2S shorty Lipo across the rear (standard configuration) or inline. Will also accept full length 2S Lipo (inline only)
- High quality ‘Bezerk’ carbon fibre throughout (does not require endless sanding and preparation).
- Rebated bumper to protect front of the chassis
- Super rigid rear pod assembly with high quality machined aluminium bulkheads to ensure axle and motor stays where it should!
- Multiple rear axle height adjusters included
- Can be configured to run either triple shock rear suspension configuration or with side roll springs and damper tubes
- Strong 6mm body posts to minimise body movement
- Stainless steel hardware
- Large front bumper with multiple body mounting positions. Fits on top of kit bumper to ensure the front of the chassis stays protected
- Front suspension plates to suit CRC/Old AE, Xray, Roche/R5/Saxo/VBC
- Floating servo mount kit
- Side chassis rails/stiffeners with multiple mounting holes to vary chassis flex
Please note: Radio gear, servo, motor, battery, wheels and tyres are not included in the kit.